Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If I hear one more thing about Jake and Vienna......

I'm going to kick Lola. Just kidding, I would never hurt my beloved bloodhound. But seriously people, do we have nothing better to talk about? And now, I hear on Good Morning America that I have to watch the bachelor douche on Dancing With The Stars?? I don't understand why so many people watch this show and then complain about it.... here's a news flash... don't watch it!

Now that that is off my chest, let me tell you about my fun weekend! I am finally starting to feel better and not as nauseous. I still feel sick here and there, but it isn't constant like it was for a while. Thank God. I can get back to subbing and feeling like myself! This past Saturday, my mom and I shopped the whole day... one of my favorite ways to spend a Saturday. My mom took me shopping for non-maternity 'maternity' clothes. Basically cute tops and dresses that my belly can grow in to.

I always thought when I got pregnant that I would love to shop for maternity clothes, but they're just not that cute! And I hate to limit myself to a certain type of clothing. Plus, I doubt I will actually have to wear real maternity clothes until I get into my 6th month or so. (here's hoping!) One of the perks of being preggers right now is that most of the regular (non-maternity) clothes out right now will fit an expanding belly. SCORE! I am in love with this tunic and have already worn it twice! It's by INC...


I am DYING to get this Jessica Simpson dress for summer, but they didn't have it in the Macy's we went to.....

So, Saturday was spent shopping while Sunday was spent cleaning and laying outside with Jer and enjoying the amazing weather! Jer went out Saturday night with some of his work buddies and Lola and I stayed home and watched 'The September Issue'. Which was basically a 'Devil Wears Prada' documentary. It was good, but we all know the editor of Vogue (Anna Wintour) isn't a nice lady and this movie confirmed that.
Work is going well, I am actually loving substitute teaching. I love that I can make my own schedule and be in 5 different schools in one week! I would highly recommend subbing to anyone out there looking for a job.

This weekend is John Mayer!! I am soooo excited and ready for a good date night with Jer. I wonder if our child will come out singing, 'your body is a wonderland'... i'll let y'all know.

Jer and I have a few baby names picked out, but they change every week! We are pretty set on nursery decor for either sex, but I don't have any pictures of what I want, it's pretty much all in my head.

Is anyone else excited about Real Housewives of New York City coming back??? I love Bethenny and her 'frankness' and can't wait to see how the ladies spent their summer. RHONYC is def my favorite Real Housewives because if Jer ever made a bajillion dollars and we could live the lifestyle of numerous houses and endless charity events, I would want to live in New York and travel back and forth between the city and The Hamptons.

This post is so random, my bad!

Ohh yeah, almost forgot. I was doing my usual weekly trip to Ross (they have GREAT summer dresses) and scored this cute navy (the dress is in black in the pic) sundress. While I was on macys.com looking at dresses for an upcoming wedding, I noticed they had the same exact dress on their web site that I got at Ross for half the price (same brand)!! So, don't knock Ross until you've tried it!



I will look for some nursery pics tonight and post nursery inspiration pictures tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a great week... sorry if The Bachelor thing came off a tad bitchy... I have been craving a Subway sandwich since a month ago and am scared to eat deli meat b/c of the bacteria it can carry...


XOXO Haley

6 comments:

  1. can't wait to see nursery pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I used to knock the Bachelor recaps I'd see on blogs and Fbook until I was bored to tears on a work trip and watched 3/4 of the way through the season... and then realized how everyone got so sucked into it. Not watch?! Gasp- then I'd have to find out a week too late via USWeekly!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the clothes!!!
    you changed baby names??! ive already been trying to get grayson to say them...jk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and for a Subway fix, try a veggie sub and add some sliced rotisserie chicken to it- yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, girl!

    It's been ages and ages, but just wanted to let you know I am so happy for you, and that things are going well! :) Love your blog, keep writing!!

    Also, totally watched The September Issue last week too. I heart Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jake and vienna SUCK.
    i love all your cute clothes.
    what are the new names?
    um pregnant women cant eat subway?
    what the F. pregnant woman GET SCREWED out of sushi and wine and now subway toooooo?! ay.


    its probably worth it though. :)

    ReplyDelete