This post is going to be a variety of goings-on in the Sturgeon casa.
- Jer and I met our mom's at Grimaldi's for dinner on Friday night and it was delicious. Best pizza ever.
- While in Sugar Land, I made a pit stop at Barnes and Noble to pick up this book...
I'm halfway through and it is pretty good.
- We went to Ikea on Friday to get a table for our laundry room and some other odds and ends. We found the perfect table and our laundry room is ALMOST complete.
- Speaking of laundry, I did Owen's first load last night. I am officially obsessed with the smell of Dreft and want everything in our house to smell like it.
- We toured the hospital where I will be delivering Owen on Sunday and we loved it.. it made everything more real and it hit us that we will be welcoming our baby boy into this world in less than 8 weeks.
- After we left the hospital, we decided to stop by Sprinkles since we were in the area. OK, my next statement may cause some of you to want to b**** slap me, so I apologize in advance. But, I don't really see what the big effing deal is. I checked the flavors online beforehand and noticed that they would have raspberry available starting this past weekend, so that was the whole point of going. I love ANYTHING raspberry, favorite flavor hands down. The cupcake was just OK, it was kind of dry. Jer said he thinks my desserts taste much better. We did get Lola a Doggie cupcake and she loved it.
- We finally watched 'Alice in Wonderland' this weekend and it was soooo good!! There was a bloodhound in 75% of the movie and we squealed like little kids every time he came on screen.
- We are meeting my parents for dinner tonight, my Dad has been out of town for 3 weeks!
- Owen has been getting bigger by the day and my feet are suffering from it. My mom treated me to a pedicure yesterday and it was blissful. I would have paid for the pedicurist to simply rub my feet for 30 minutes without any polish. Jer was glad to have a night off from foot massaging.
- Nothing planned this weekend but a check up at the doctor. Can't wait to just lounge and be with the hubs.
Hope everyone is having a great week!