I haven't been good about doing pregnancy posts, but here's a random one nonetheless.
- Today, I am 33 weeks and 1 day pregnant. That means Owen will be here in less than 7 weeks!
- I totally understand now why they say the third trimester and first are the worst. First was bad because of the nausea and third is bad because of the sleepless nights. This 105 degree weather isn't helping matters either.
- I am on a pattern of sleeping well every other night. Boo.
- The only things that sound refreshing to me right now are fruit juice (specifically Cran Grape) or ice-cold milk.
- I had a mini-meltdown yesterday while trying to get dressed. We were just going over to a friend's for dinner, so nothing fancy. But I put on my FAVORITE pair of maternity shorts and they didn't fit. I knew they wouldn't last the whole pregnancy, but I was bummed. The only things that are comfortable these days are stretchy pants and dresses.
- If it seems like I'm complaining a lot, I am. I had a poopy day. P.S.- If you're having a crappy day, don't go to Wal Mart. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to flick people off that were staring at me like I would give birth in aisle 10 any minute. Especially this older lady who actually stopped her cart so she could turn around and get a better look at me. I wanted to kick the bitch.
- It's hard to be in a bad mood for very long.. to pull myself out, I think of all the people that would love to have a healthy pregnancy right now and I thank my lucky stars for Owen and his health. (I hope this didn't come off as smug or conceded)
- Jer and I worked on some projects over the weekend for Owen's room.. we finished one and are in the middle of the other. We did our handprints for some wall art. Here's the finished product..
- The green one is waiting for a special little boy's handprint. ;)
- If you notice, the orange one is Lola's paw print. She did so well. Jer held her paw up while I painted it and she didn't mind a bit!
If we're Facebook friends, you probably already know this. If not, I'll share. Jer surprised me last week with an Edible Arrangement. YUM. I have been wanting one of these since April! It came with a sweet little note and balloon attached.
Well, I'm off to attempt to make Pioneer Woman's Chicken Fried Steak... I'll let you know how it turns out!