Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wearing Heels During Pregnancy

OK, I have been doing research online on whether or not pregnant women should wear heels. Mixed reviews. A lot of people say no because during pregnancy, a woman's center of gravity changes. Other people say it's fine, just not to be on your feet forever in heels. Well, I am going to an outside wedding in a few weeks and I am only 13.5 weeks along, so I know they would be fine to wear then. I just don't know how much use I would get out of them when my belly gets bigger. Any comments/opinions are welcome! P.S.- Here is the pair I am going Lady Gaga over...




I would only wear them on special occasions and when I wasn't going to be on my feet/walking for a long time.



XOXO Haley

4 comments:

  1. Heels and I were NOT friends while I was pregnant, and still aren't. I would think you'll be fine to wear them at 13 and a half weeks though. I will tell you that I bought a pair of wedges to wear while I was HUGE big pregnant and I was able to wear them without losing my balance- something about that extra contact with the floor helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them and you'd totally wear those post pregnancy when you're a hot mama. Now, I know nothing about pregnancy or what you should be wearing so as not to die tripping over yourself...take my advice with a grain of salt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late to the discussion here, but while you could totally wear them now...You are not going to want to have anything to do with them when your belly starts growing and your feet are swelling. Shoes, even flat ones, were just altogether uncomfortable towards the end of my pregnancy! BUT, they are pretty neutral and you could wear them again next season!

    ReplyDelete