Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My First Mother's Day


My first mother's day was definitely one to remember! I was so spoiled by Owen, my husband and my family! I really don't want to brag about gifts... but I found this one 'hiding' the night before in the garage, so Jer decided to give it to me early.
My husband spoiled me and got me the Louis Vuitton Neverfull.. it was also a combined 2nd anniversary present.

After breakfast in bed, we went over to my parent's for Sunday funday hanging out in their pool! Owen made my mom this...


Taking a little siesta under a palm tree.
And napping again after dinner. (This kid has a tough life) ;)


Mother's Day 2011 was so special and everyone made me feel very loved. I thank God every day for my happy and healthy little boy and am so thankful I get to be his mommy.


XOXO Haley

1 comment: