Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Sale


Hello! It's been a while... I have so many things to blog about, but I have lost my camera cord :/
Who's ready to shop?? I will put a price above the item for sale, or I will accept your best offer! If you want an item- please e-mail me at Haley_Sturgeon@yahoo.com ... I apologize for the poor photo quality. These were taken in natural light with an iPhone!

Stretchy Long-Sleeved dress
Size Medium
$20
Back
Front
Brown 100% Silk Ombre dress
Size Small
$30
Front
Back
Red 3/4 Dress
Size Medium
$15
Back
Front
Black Shiny Dress
Size Medium
$20
Back
Front
Brown Sweater Dress
Size Large (fits like medium)
$15
Back
Front
Stretchy Short-sleeved blue dress
Size Large
$15
Back
Front
Stretchy Faux-Wrap Dress
Size 4
$30
Back
Front
Green Floral Ruffle Dress
Size Medium
$15
Back
Front
Detail

If you want more info (brand, material,etc.) please e-mail me and I will be happy to help! Hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday! Thanks all!

Shipping costs are included in the price

XOXO Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment